Views:17 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-05 Origin:Site
Wanma Technology Co., ltd is the subsidiary company of Wanma United Holdings Group Co., Ltd. It was founded in 1992 with a registered capital of 100,500,000 Yuan. It is one of the largest manufacturers of communication electronics and communication connection equipments and is also a high-tech company engaged in the R&D, production, sale and service in this field. The company has a workshop area of more than 100,000 square meters and the total investment reaches more than 300 million. It has more than 500 employees and more than 100 of them are mid- and high-level R & D personnel.
The company’s main product series have been widely used in multiple areas such as IDC building, cloud platform, communication network, medical field, national high-speed railway and railway transportation construction. It has long been the supplier and strategic partner of China Telecom, China Mobile, China Unicom, Radio and Television, Wasu Medica and is also the high-end products supplier for renowned brand such as Germany Rittal, Japan Toshiba, Holland Phillip, GE, Alibaba, etc.
Data center asset management system solution: it is a radio frequency identification technology, consisted of reader, antennas and tags. When the tag is close to the sensing range of the reader and antenna, the data will be stored in the chip inside the tag transmits to the reader, the reader will upload the data to the information system. Due to the amount of data stored in the RFID reading speed, reading the advantages of data without human intervention process, etc., the asset identification and inventory can be quickly finished. The important fixed assets information can be accurately and quickly grasped.
It can achieve real-time monitoring of the amount of assets, property, and position. Current assets without authorization to leave the location provided in the alert. In the meantime, it can achieve the unity of the room environment monitoring collection and management.
1. Real-time monitor of assets quantity, property and position;
2. Anti-theft, it can alert when assets unauthorized leave in the position, tamper tag detached alarm;
3. To prevent disorderly place, and real-time monitoring can eliminate this problem, and it can alert the administrator when the assets are not in the position.
4. Collect and upload all data from the central office monitoring systems, covering power, environment, temperature and etc.
1. The entire system has a remote to quickly identify, simple and high reliability, high security, operation, maintenance and convenient. Asset management system can be run separately, not dependence, affect other systems.
2. The utilization of RFID, GPRS and Internet technology to achieve real-time changes in asset information is consistent with the system of information and the use of SMS warning alerts, the daily work closely with the IT systems, allowing managers to "all-weather", convenient to understand Happening.
3. To achieve "Asset lifecycle management" and "real-time automatic asset management."
4. The use of RFID automatic identification technology and GPRS network remote wireless transmission function, to achieve the asset life cycle (new, transfer, idle, maintenance, scrap, etc.) intelligent dynamic real-time tracking process centralized monitoring and management, the entire management process without human intervention. For business investment decisions, a reasonable allocation of assets to provide accurate reference data, effectively improve asset utilization; reduce unnecessary investment in equipment and idle waste.
5. Implement Asset Management in the "people, places, time, matter" synchronization management. The daily management of the assets will be organically embedded into the asset management system, the task of daily operations assets involved in the process, place, object, time and other information is recorded, and the introduction of an SMS alert alarm function, and perform daily work by the system effective regulation, reducing the pressure of the daily management of assets, savings annually invest a lot of manpower and resources to carry out asset inventory and allocation of costs and avoid the loss of assets caused by various factors, improve the business management efficiency.
6. Adoption of the unified monitoring system to collect and upload window inside the room. It is easy to view and manage the central office’s each index and running condition.