It is suitable for the connection of Bow-type cables and is mainly used in optical fiber termination box, optical fiber distribution box, Household intelligent box, optical fiber socket-box or ODF renovation, setting patch cord length in new ODF.
• The fiber end face is grinded in the factory to ensure stable performance: insertion loss<0.5dB（typical value
• 0.3dB, return loss>45dB（UPC), strong stretching resistance
• It can be installed repeatedly for more than three times with stable performance.
• Few tools are required to help with the installation process-only need wire Strippers and cutting-knife.
• The Hot-melt type quick connector is installed on-site by hot-melting and it has a stable performance and reliability.
• The performance of the hot-melt type quick connector relies on the stability of the equipments making avoiding unnecessary losses caused by artificial errors important.